The most expensive fireworks in the world
• The first fireworks began to arrange the Chinese in the XII century., fireworks were seen for the first time in 1675. Today, almost no big holiday can do without a fire show.
Today's collection includes most expensive fireworks in the world. Despite the fact that we are all used to fireworks, these spectacles, grandiose in scope and cost, have gone down in history forever.
10. Addison, Texas, USA
• The cheapest of the most expensive fireworks shows on our list is Kaboom Town. This event takes place every year and is one of the most spectacular fireworks in the US.
• On the Fourth of July, about 400 visitors gather at Addison Circle Park to celebrate the independence of the United States and watch a spectacular spectacle that includes not only fireworks but also an air show featuring historic military aircraft.
9. Seattle, USA
• This is another expensive fireworks display that takes place on the 4th of July, the Independence Day of the United States. The show, which features over 10 people, runs for 000 minutes. Its action takes place over Lake Union, which is located in the center of Seattle.
• Western display fireworks, the pyrotechnic company that hosts the show, has over 60 years of experience as the oldest and largest air show company in the US Northwest. And she never disappoints her audience.
8. Nashville, USA
• In 2015, Nashville residents enjoyed the most spectacular and expensive Independence Day celebration in their history.
• The show, titled "Let Freedom Sing", ran for 23 minutes and included an impressive amount of fireworks (7 tons), as well as performances by pop singer Mickey Ekko and four-time CMA Vocalist of the Year Martina McBride. It was watched by over 280 people, setting the record for the most watched show in the southeastern United States.
7 Beijing, China
• The Olympic Games are known for their impressive discoveries. But the opening of the 2008 Olympics amazed the world with its scope and beauty.
• And this is not surprising, at a cost of about 1,3 million dollars, and even in a country that is the creator of fireworks.
• Despite the scale of the pyrotechnic show, the organizers of the Olympics made sure that the fireworks did not cause damage to the environment. They were equipped with a solenoid valve system to blast compressed air. This allowed for an 80% reduction in smoke emissions compared to conventional chemical explosions.
6. Philadelphia, USA
• Organized to mark Independence Day in 2013, the event included both a dazzling pyrotechnic spectacle and a celebratory concert featuring performances from renowned artists such as Demi Lovato.
5. Boston, USA
• The Boston fireworks, known as one of the most expensive in the US, was timed to coincide with the 4th of July. Can you imagine $2,5 million going up in colored lights in 20 minutes? And judging by the video, it was worth it. The show was broadcast on television and was accompanied by the music of famous Boston musicians.
4. Dubai, UAE
• Number 4 in the list of the most expensive fireworks was launched in Dubai in 2014. He even got into the Guinness Book of Records as the largest and longest pyrotechnic show in the world (at that time).
• New Year's fireworks, which lasted 6 minutes and included 500 fireworks, broke the record for 000 fireworks. Fireworks were launched from more than 400 venues in Dubai, and ended the show with an artificial sunrise on the waterfront, symbolizing a new dawn for the city.
• By the way, in 2019, Dubai again entered the Guinness Book of Records as the organizer of the largest fireworks display.
3. Sydney, Australia
• Sydney spends about $6,3 million annually to put on an amazing fireworks display on New Year's Eve. The celebration in Sydney takes place over the Harbor Bridge and the Opera House.
• The highlights of the celebrations are two pyrotechnic shows: a family fireworks display at 9 p.m. and a midnight fireworks display, both broadcast on national television, the latter also lighting up the city at night at the same time as the New Year.
2. Al-Kuwait, Kuwait
• The second of the most expensive fireworks in the world took place in Kuwait, during the celebration of the golden anniversary of the adoption of the country's constitution, November 10th.
• With 77 fireworks and 282 volleys, this memorable event, both in scope and cost, earned the Guinness World Record for the largest fireworks display in Kuwait.
• The grand light show marked the 50th anniversary of the day when the first Emir of Kuwait, Abdullah al-Salem al-Mubarak al-Sabah, announced that Kuwait had become the first Arab state in the Persian Gulf to issue a constitution and have a parliament.
1. Abu Dhabi, UAE
• At the top of our list of the most expensive fireworks in the world is Abu Dhabi with its impressive $20 million show.
• It took place in 2009, in connection with the 37th anniversary of the UAE, and lasted for 55 minutes. At the same time, the most expensive salute in history was only part of a 12-day celebration, during which 46 events were held. I have to say, these guys really know how to have fun.