Ranking of the top 10 smartphones of the beginning
The year 2017 has come, the New Year's chimes have died down, but it's not too late to make a pleasant surprise for yourself or your loved one. After all, the Old New Year is still ahead, and it will be so nice to find a brand new smartphone under the Christmas tree. And so that the smartphone is not only new, but also serves you for more than a year, we have compiled rating of the best smartphones . The main criteria for compiling it were reviews on Yandex.Market and the popularity of models.
Top 10 best smartphones to start
10.Apple iPhone SE
The average price is 34 rubles.
• A model with 16 or 64 gigabytes of memory (but without a slot for expanding memory) and a 4-inch screen is praised by users in reviews for build quality, a good 12-megapixel camera, speed and form factor. Not everyone likes "shovel" smartphones, and the "apple" gadget, as they say, is small and bold.
• The iPhone SE is criticized for its high price, unstable wi-fi, and a case that is easily scratched. Do not carry your smartphone in the same pocket as your keys.
9. Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
The average price is 59 rubles.
• The screen of this eight-core smartphone is larger than that of the tenth number in our rating. It measures as much as 5.5 inches and has curved edges, making it feel tactile and visually smaller. It has high-quality protection against water and dust, is equipped with a 12-megapixel camera with Dual pixel technology, numerous sensors, including a sensor that measures heart rate and another that reads a fingerprint. There is a compartment for a memory card up to 200 GB.
• Among the shortcomings, users note false pressing and the ease with which the glass is scratched.
8.Samsung Galaxy A3
The cost, on average, is 17 rubles.
The golden mean in terms of display size is 4.7 inches. Other advantages of the model: 13-megapixel camera, nice design, long-lasting battery (without games, but with Internet surfing it lasts for two days of work). But his younger brother, the new Galaxy A5 managed to get into the list best smartphones . The rating has already been published on the Bestbewertet.top pages.
• Disadvantages: little memory (16 GB and 1.5 GB built-in / operative, respectively), there are complaints about the sound quality, slippery body.
7. Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro
The cost, on average, is 17 rubles.
Cheap, reliable, practical – these are the three pillars on which the brand's popularity rests best chinese smartphones Xiaomi. With a 4050 mAh battery, 5.5″ display, 32 GB of memory (plus a slot for memory cards), a fingerprint scanner and a huge selection of settings, this smartphone will serve you through the New Year and the Old Year and a few more years after.
• Cons: the body slides in the hand.
6. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
The average price is 19 rubles.
• One of the best smartphones, with a battery even more capacious than that of Redmi Note 3 Pro (4100 mAh), 64 gigabytes for user files (and there is also a slot for a memory card), a 5.5-inch screen and a beautiful appearance.
• What does not suit the owners: during operation, the smartphone heats up very much, the camera has sharpness and brightness overestimated at standard settings.
5.Apple iPhone 6S
Sold, on average, for 47 rubles.
• Fifth place in our top 10 most popular smartphone models went to the 32-gigabyte sixth version of the iPhone. It has a 4.7-inch Retina HD screen, a 12-megapixel camera and an A8 processor (the fifth version has an A7). When surfing the Internet, without running games, the smartphone holds a charge throughout the day.
• Cons: no oleophobic coating, overpriced.
4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus
The average price is 76 rubles.
• The smartphone with 128 GB of memory on board (and with no possibility of expanding it) is praised for its tactile sensations. It is very pleasant to hold it in hands. Photos taken with a 12-megapixel camera are bright and juicy, the sound from the speakers does not cause any complaints. There is moisture protection.
• Of the minuses: fingerprints are immediately visible on the elegant onyx case.
3. Samsung Galaxy S7
It costs, on average, 49 rubles.
• It differs from the S7 Edge model only in the screen size – 5.1 inches and a smaller battery capacity – 3000 mAh versus 3600 mAh. And the difference in price between the models is insignificant. If you have long wanted a top model from Samsung, but were embarrassed by the curved screen, then feel free to take the Galaxy S7.
2. Xiaomi Redmi 3S
On average, it will cost 12 rubles.
• And another representative of Xiaomi in the list of the best smartphones of the beginning. An impressive battery (4100 mAh), not too big and not too small 5-inch display, 13-megapixel camera – what more could you ask for at this price?
• Some users don't like the sound through headphones, the quality of indoor shots, and the fact that the phone gets very hot in 4g mode.
1.Apple iPhone 7
On average, it is offered for 65 rubles.
• On the first line of the hit parade of smartphones, there are two versions of iPhone 7 at once: 128 GB and 32 GB. They have the same screen – 4.7 inches. The creators provided the seventh version of their brainchild with dust and moisture protection, a new Home touch button, the latest generation of the Touch ID sensor and weighed it down to 138 grams versus 129 grams for the sixth version.
• Cons: The manufacturer's controversial decision to ditch the 3,5mm headphone jack.