LG V10 Smartphone Review – Cost, Specifications, Release Date
The technology market is constantly evolving. The latest discovery, which all known brands of smartphones strive to imitate and improve, was the arrangement of two screens. Trying to be in trend, the Korean company introduced its first dual screen smartphone LG V10. Today we offer you an overview of this device.
And although LG's secondary display is more modest than that of competitors, the location of the display itself, which is located above the main one, next to the front camera, wins.
Specifications LG V10
|Operating system||Google Android 5.1 Lollipop|
|Number of SIM cards||1|
|The weight||192 gr.|
|dimensions||79.3 × 159.6 × 8.6 mm|
|Resolution||2560 × 1440|
|Second screen||Diagonal: 2.1 inches, 160×1040 pix.|
|Camera||16 megapixels, LED flash|
|Diaphragm||F / 1.8|
|Maximum video resolution||3840 × 2160|
|Front camera||5 million pixels.|
|Supported audio formats||MP3|
|Standard||GSM 900/1800/1900, 3G, 4G LTE, LTE-A Cat. thirteen|
|Communication interfaces||Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.1, USB, NFC|
|Processor and memory|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 808|
|Number of Cores||6|
|Video processor||Adreno 418|
|Built-in memory||64 GB|
|RAM size||4 GB|
|battery capacity||3000 mAh|
|Start of sales||November 2015|
The display diagonal is 5.7 inches, the density is 513 ppi. Also, the additional screen is a 2.1-inch panel with the same density. Just imagine these magnificent dimensions.
• On the secondary display, you can see information about the time, weather, battery charge and incoming notifications. Frequently used applications can be placed for convenience. This unloads the top tray and optimizes the main screen workspace. At the same time, manufacturers have worked hard to ensure that despite the apparent increase in battery consumption, power consumption remains the same.
• There are 4 GB of RAM and 64 more built-in. But if this is not enough, then you can safely add up to 2 TB of memory using MicroSD. It's good that the Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor allows the user such a luxury.
• Support for 4G networks is built in, the operating system is Android 5.1.1 Lollipop, and a large battery will help the device work much longer.
It is worth paying special attention to the cameras that are located on the device. On the back side of the camera has a matrix of 16 megapixels. The front is a 5-megapixel camera, which is dual and has an angle of 128 degrees. Thus, when taking a selfie, you can photograph a sufficiently large number of people. At the same time, the ability to shoot with all three cameras at the same time is built in.
• There are two options for shooting video: normal (16:9) and cinematic (21:9). There are built-in tools for editing recorded video, as well as eliminating unnecessary noise.
• The device is available in a variety of colors. The most lucky residents of South Korea, who will be able to purchase a brand new smartphone this month.
Average the cost of LG V10 on pre-order is 45 rubles. The final price will be known after the novelty arrives on the shelves of the largest retailers in the country. Then it will be possible to talk about the possibility of getting new items into smartphone rating .