10 most high-tech cars in the world 2021
• Modern cars are stuffed with a huge amount of all sorts of newfangled technologies. Moreover, progress has affected not only electric vehicles and hybrids, but also traditional cars with a gasoline engine.
Especially for you, I made a selection of ten the most advanced cars in the world . Some of them are premium, while others are able to pleasantly amaze with the amount of innovation for every ruble spent.
10. Ford Mustang Mach-E 2021
• Under the hood or in the cabin? New technologies in the Ford Mustang Mach-E are here and there! Sit in the seat of the first electric car in the Ford Mustang lineup and your eyes will immediately fall on the 15,5-inch media display.
• With it, you can not only watch videos, listen to music or learn about traffic jams, but also configure a wide variety of vehicle settings. This is the newest and most recent version of Ford's Sync software to date.
• The second major innovation of the Ford Mustang Mach-E is modularity. Simply put, the company has taken another step forward towards collapsible cars, like Lego models. Want only one electric motor on the rear axle? No problem. Want all-wheel drive? Just install another engine in front. One battery not enough? No problem! Thanks to the Mach-E system, you can build your dream car.
9. Mercedes-Benz S-Class 2021
• The new Mercedes of the luxury class simply has to be stuffed with high-tech, and the S-Class car in this regard is its worthy successor. First of all, the dashboard in 3D and a huge – and this is not an exaggeration – projection on the windshield attracts attention. In addition, an augmented reality system is included in this giant “display”, so that a happy driver will never miss a difficult turn.
• The car has received a new version of the excellent infotainment system Mercedes MBUX, which can communicate with the screens of other passengers, including those in the back seat.
• Don't like the video, want sound? That's why there is a Burmester 4D audio system, equipped with 30 speakers. And besides this, there are still seats with heating, cooling, massage, aromatization of the cabin, and door handles that helpfully extend as you approach.
• Entertainment is entertainment, but the creators of the car have not forgotten about safety either: the Mercedes S-Class has an airbag for the rear seats for the first time in the industry. In addition, every car is equipped with a range of driver assistance features, including adaptive cruise control, automatic emergency braking, parking assistance and more.
8. Tesla Model Y 2021
• The ranking of the most high-tech cars in the world could not do without a car that embodies the perfect combination of futurism and functionality. The recent redesign of the interior allowed us to say goodbye to many of the shortcomings that Tesla complained about – for example, a glossy black center console that simply attracted fingerprints to itself.
• But first of all, Tesla cars are known for their software, which surpasses all other cars in terms of the number of functions by a head. It strikes the perfect balance between technical settings and media content, spiced with fun Easter eggs.
• Not only that, even Tesla vehicles are capable of downloading updates wirelessly! While the Tesla Model Y doesn't have Apple CarPlay or Android Auto, the 15-inch infotainment screen will give you access to Google Maps and Spotify, so you won't really notice much of a difference.
• From a safety point of view, the Tesla Model Y is very good: it was awarded five stars in each category by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The software (which, let's add, is constantly being updated and improved) warns you if you've left your car door unlocked, prompts you to create a PIN code to secure your glove box, displays additional road markings to help you navigate traffic better, and capable of much, much more.
7. 2021 Nissan Versa
• For many years, Nissan has been bringing stylish and comfortable cars to the market. Not so long ago, she presented the new Nissan Versa to the general public, which embodies the perfect balance of price, quality, appearance and high technology. Even the most budget and minimalist package S includes lane departure warning and automatic emergency braking.
• Another S-version is equipped with a seven-inch central touch screen, which, however, does not support CarPlay or Android Auto. However, this is more than offset by a special smartphone application that allows you to control the car using voice commands. That is, for only $16 – the standard price of an S trim in the US – the user gets a car with data streaming, navigation, communication devices and a voice interface! And if it’s unbearable to live without CarPlay or Android Auto, then you should pay attention to more expensive equipment.
6. Ford F-150 PowerBoost Hybrid 2021
• Astonishingly, the Ford F-150 pickup – a car that was originally designed as a workhorse – turned out to be one of the most high-tech models of this year.
- One of the main reasons is the PowerBoost system, in which the electric motor is paired with a top-of-the-line 3,5L EcoBoost six-cylinder twin-turbo engine. By adding an electric motor to a gasoline engine, the company's engineers have created an extremely powerful and at the same time economical machine that can easily tow loads weighing 6 tons.
- Other innovations for the 2021 Ford F-150 PowerBoost Hybrid include: hands-free driving; automatic braking in case of oncoming traffic; pedestrian detection; assistance with coupling and parking; and much more.
- But the biggest highlight of this sci-tech pickup is the built-in Pro Power Onboard generator, a kind of stationary power plant that generates electricity up to 7,2 kW. And if the lights suddenly go out in your country house, you know what to do!
5. Porsche 911 GT3 2022
• Any car from Porsche is an impressive combination of electronic innovations and engineering. The Porsche 911 GT3 will be no exception. First of all, its stunning 4-liter six-cylinder engine, which is capable of accelerating to 9000 rpm and giving out more than 500 “horses”, attracts attention – and at the same time comply with all European environmental standards. And the speed and smooth shifting of the PDK dual-clutch gearbox will surprise the most sophisticated drivers.
• From the point of view of the electronic filling, the car is quite consistent with the “iron” filling. The interior of this sports car is simply luxurious, which naturally fits into a large infotainment touch screen. It has many options and the control system is simple and intuitive.
• Add to this a race display that tells everything about the car, from tire pressure to shift assistant, record your best race track results, as well as the Porsche Connect system with voice control.
4. Polestar 2 2021
• What sets the Polestar 2 apart from other electric cars is the presence of Android Automotive. This is not just a touch screen in the cabin: in fact, Android is integrated into the electronic systems of the car and allows you to directly control it with your voice. So you don't need a smartphone to "communicate" with the Polestar 2.
• The car's Google Assistant can both adjust the interior temperature and send messages without the driver even having to take their hands off the wheel. Both GoogleMaps and YouTube Music are built into this model. Opportunities for the new system is not enough – it is just beginning to develop. According to unofficial information, Apple CarPlay support will soon be included in the car.
• Polestar 2 is an excellent representative of modern electric cars. It's fast, fuel efficient and innovative with Ohlins adjustable suspension.
3.Chevrolet Bolt EUV 2022
• The main highlight of this electric SUV is the Super Cruise system. With its help, the machine can be operated without the help of hands. Even the eternal rival of Super Cruise – Tesla's autopilot – had to give him the palm in the tests.
• As they say, the reason is in a special Super Cruise infrared camera with a face recognition function that monitors whether the driver is in place and whether he is ready to take control if something happens.
• And the 2023 Chevrolet Bolt EUV is like a tech geek's dream come true. Standard equipment includes support for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a 10,2-inch touchscreen. And the Safety Assist security system will automatically keep the car in the lane and force the Chevrolet Bolt EUV to brake urgently if an obstacle suddenly appears on the road.
2. Hyundai Elantra 2021
• If you are looking for a compact and high-tech sedan at an affordable price, then we advise you to pay attention to the Hyundai Elantra version. In its price segment, this car provides the most impressive list of infotainment and electronic security systems.
• Inside, the Hyundai Elantra has a 10,2-inch touchscreen instrument panel, an 8-inch touchscreen media display with support for Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and Bluetooth. There's also a digital key from Hyundai that allows owners to start and lock their Elantra via a smartphone app.
• As for security systems, the list is impressive:
- forward collision warning with automatic braking,
- blind spot monitoring,
- rear collision warning,
- lane keeping assistance
- safe exit hint.
- Optionally, you can buy adaptive cruise control and pedestrian detection.
1. 2021 Cadillac Escalade
• If you love big screens and all kinds of electronic systems that make life easier for the driver, then the Cadillac Escalade is just made for you. In the cabin, he has not one, but three 38-inch OLED panels at once and with excellent image quality. They respond to commands with lightning speed, even when zooming with a flick of a finger, with which other systems have difficulty. The augmented reality system will allow you to better navigate the flow of cars, and thanks to the direction arrows on the video stream, you will never miss a turn.
• In addition to the luxurious screens, the Cadillac Escalade has got the Super Cruise hands-free driving system, which, in addition to tracking the driver, also focuses on images transmitted from external cameras and GPS data, and is able to change lanes itself.
• True, this “smart” car does this only on those roads that are “digitized” in 3D – that is, even the territory of the United States, the birthplace of Cadillac, is not yet fully covered. And although OLED screens are included in all configurations, Super Cruise is only starting with Premium Luxury. However, when was the latest technology cheap?