10 Most Popular Dota 2 Betting Teams
• Dota 2 is an icon of the MOBA genre, which has been confidently holding at the very top of popularity for several years now, both among esportsmen and ordinary players.
Many bookmakers allow you to make a variety of dota bets. In Dota 2, there are both a certain number of outsiders and those who achieve incredible success year after year. In this article, we will look at 10 most famous, profitable and successful teams in this esports discipline.
How was the list formed?
• Despite the fact that for the majority of modern Dota 2 fans the main indicator of a team's success is the number of victories won, in fact, the team's success rate is calculated a little differently. For example, in most ratings, indicators such as the total number of kills made by the players of the team, the efficiency of farming creeps, the percentage of protected towers and many other factors are taken into account without fail. But their totality was the following rating of Dota 2 teams:
- Team Secret
- PSG. LGD
- Team Aster
- vice gaming
- Quincy Crew
- Natus Vincere
- Team Liquid
• Each of these teams has its own, incredibly unique set of advantages and disadvantages, which is formed by the totality of all the players that make up their composition. Now, let's take a closer look at some aspects related to each of them.
Top 10 strongest Dota 2 teams in 2021
1. Team Secret
• This esports organization was formed in 2014 after two players "Kuroky" and "N0tail", whose former teams reorganized, decided to create a completely new team.
• Among the most notable achievements of this team are, for example, the first place in the OMEGA League: Europe Immortal Division in 2020 and the first place in DreamLeague Season 13 in the same year. The total amount of money won by the team in tournaments was $11. Since the formation of the organization, players have won 517 games.
This Chinese team was fully formed back in 2010 and since then has been the strongest in its entire country. Initially, the players performed under the LCD Games label. In 2018, she entered into a full-fledged cooperation contract with a major football team, Paris Saint-Germain, as a result of which they received their current name.
• The biggest achievements include 3rd place at The International 2019, as well as 2nd place at The International 2018. The total amount of money received by the team was about 16 US dollars. Total matches won – 224.
3. Team Aster
One of the youngest teams on our list. It was formed by two Chinese professional players Hu "BurNIng" Gilley and "XiaoFe". The most significant achievement of the team can be considered a fairly large winstreak – 5 matches in a row.
• Among the most notable recent achievements are 2nd place at the Huya Winter Invitational in 2020 and 2nd place at the China Dota2 Pro Cup Season 2. The total amount of money won during the existence of the team was only 351 USD. Total matches won – 224.
This is another very recently formed Dota 2 team, which was formed in 2020 as a result of the merger of two organizations – 4AM and, in fact, Elephant. Initially, the team was supposed to have a different name, however, due to financial problems, a full-fledged merger did not happen. Therefore, it was decided to simply leave the old name of one of the participants in the transaction.
• The most notable achievements are the 1st place in the OGA Dota PIT S4: China and China Dota2 Pro Cup Season 2 championships in the second tiers. The total number of matches won since the formation of the team is 57. So far, the guys have not earned much money from the champions – about 100 US dollars.
One of the largest communities of Russian-speaking cybersportsmen. At the moment it consists of more than 50 people. Unites players in CS: GO, Dota 2, and some other recognized esports disciplines. They first announced their existence in 2003. The first lineup of a full-fledged Dota 2 team was formed.
• The most notable recent achievements can be considered 1st place at EPIC League Division 1, as well as 1st place at The Kuala Lumpur Major. Over the entire period of the existence of the team with, its players managed to earn a total of 9 US dollars. The number of victories is 805.
The team was created on the basis of a previously disbanded organization called (monkey) Business. The players managed to break into the big leagues for the first time in November, having achieved success at one of the Frankfurt majors. Almost from the very moment of its formation, it has been a full partner of the Red Bull energy company.
• Some of the most notable recent victories are 2nd place at OMEGA League: Europe Immortal Division , and 3rd place at The International 2019. The total number of matches won was 338. At the same time, team members managed to earn an incredibly huge amount of money in total at $33.
7 Vici Gaming
This esports organization was formed in October 2012 under the patronage of the popular player "Fengdidi". Includes professional gamers who prefer to play in a variety of disciplines. The Dota 2 team is traditionally very popular among many Chinese fans.
• The most recent most significant victories are 1st place at ONE Esports Dota 2 World Pro Invitational Singapore in 2020, as well as 1st place at EPICENTER Major 2019. In total, over the period of its existence, the team managed to win 652 victories. In total, she earned no less than 8 US dollars.
8 Quincy Crew
This is the only team from the North Korean continent included in this list. April is considered to be the exact time of team formation. Although before that, players often played a lot instead, but this gave any noticeable results. In 2018, the team members managed to spontaneously break into the Dota Pro Circuit. Since then, the history of their common game under the name of Quincy Crew has its origins.
• Recent notable victories are 1st place at Realms Collide: The Burning Darkness at the end of , and 2nd place at DOTA Summit 13 Online: Americas last year. In total, the players managed to earn about 213 US dollars. During the period of its existence, the team managed to win 422 victories on the professional stage.
9. Natus Vincere
This esports organization was formed in 2009 after KerchNET disbanded. At the very beginning, its players focused primarily on such a discipline as Counter Strike. They decided to enter the world of Dota Natus Vincere only in 2010. Since then, this is almost the only Dota 2 team from Ukraine that regularly gets into the TOP lists.
• The last most notable achievements of the team are awarding them 2nd place at ESL One Germany 2020, as well as 13th place at The International 2019. The total capitalization of the players' own professional skills was about 4 USD. Total matches won – 917.
10. Team Liquid
The history of Team Liquid has been around for 21 years. In the beginning, this European team spent quite a lot of time playing Star-Craft, Warcraft 3, and after the release of Dota 2 and Star-Craft 2, they switched to these games as well. It is generally accepted that the emergence of a full-fledged Dota 2 team within Team Liquid happened in 2012.
• Among the most notable achievements are 1st place at ESL One Germany 2020, as well as 2nd place at The International 2019. In total, the players managed to get no less than 22 US dollars during the existence of the team. The number of victories won is 965.