Weirdest US Presidential Candidates
• Running for US President is easy. All you need is money, charisma, US citizenship by birth, at least 35 years of age, and at least 14 years of residence in the country. This set of simple premises contributes to the fact that in every presidential election there are cranks who have the confidence to say: “Yes, I can run the country!”
Here are the strangest presidential candidates at the elections .
5. Jeff Boss
Democratic 45th presidential candidate and conspiracy theorist. He is sure that the National Security Agency (NSA) organized the attack on September 9th. The boss also claims to have survived over 1000 attempts on his life and is only living because he discovered secret identification codes (so the NSA agents know you are one of them) and continuously used them to avoid death.
• Boss has already run for President of the United States of America in 2008 and 1024, and most recently received XNUMX votes.
4. Terry Jones
Pastor of the small religious community "Dove Help Center" in Gainesville, Florida. He became famous in 2010 by announcing the day of burning the Koran. Reverend Jones did not limit himself to this and two years later hung an effigy of the Prophet Muhammad on the gallows. The same fate befell the effigy of Barack Obama. This was done as part of the election campaign of a pastor who participated in the US presidential race in 2012. The film Innocence of Muslims, produced by Terry Jones, was widely known. The tape caused outrage in the Islamic world and anti-American speeches by Muslims.
3. Cat Limberbutt McCubbins
This cute, tailed Louisville, Kentucky resident is unlikely to be in the top 5 main contenders for the 2016 US presidency, as he is under 35 years old. Yes, and with the electoral program, he is not very good, there, except for “meow”, there are no election promises. But more than enough charisma. The presidential candidate cat belongs to 18-year-old Emily McCubbins, and her friend Isaac Weiss filled out all the necessary paperwork. The filing filed with the Federal Election Commission says Limberbutt is a Democrat. Or, as Weiss put it, "demo cat."
• Candidate McCubbins is not the first non-human to be nominated for the presidency of the United States. His predecessors were a pig named Pigasus the Immortal in 1968 and a dog called Molly in 2008.
2. Joaquin Malfurs, nicknamed Waka Flocka Flame
Do you want owners to be banned from visiting restaurants with their pets? Dreaming of marijuana legalization? Do you think that people with shoes of size 47 or more take up valuable space, and they should better ride taxis and other transport? Joaquin Malfurs is your candidate! This rapper also believes that women have already received all the rights they need, and calls Hillary Clinton the main rival. Women love her more and she is honest.
1. Vermin Supreme
A gray-bearded hippie with a boot instead of a headdress topped the rating of the strangest presidential candidates in the United States. The cornerstone of his campaign is a pony guarantee for all Americans. After all, the widespread use of ponies will solve the problem of the lack of public transport, and will also provide many new jobs.
• Supreme intends to invest money from the budget in the study of the possibility of time travel. If successful, he promises to go back in time and kill Hitler before he grows up.
• And America must also be prepared for the upcoming zombie invasion. Supreme is the only candidate who has already figured out how to use these brain lovers as a source of energy. He suggests luring them into giant turbines with treats that the zombies can't resist.
• Now Vermin Supreme is on a 20-city tour to garner voter support.