Eurovision 2015 – rating of participants and songs
• This year the musical Eurovision will be held for the 60th time. And bookmakers are already actively accepting bets on the favorites with the highest chances of winning the final, which will be held in Vienna due to last year's victory by Conchita Wurst.
Today's selection presents the rating of bookmakers on Eurovision 2015. It included participants who collected the highest possible rates throughout Europe.
List updated on 24.05.2015/XNUMX/XNUMX
10. Boyana Stamenov (Serbia)
The country did not take part in last year's competition for financial reasons. And this year the country will be represented by a colorful performer of jazz, soul and R & B Boyana Stamenov.
Song – "Beauty Never Lies"
9. Nadav Gedj (Israel)
• Nadav is a French-Israeli pop and R&B artist. Winner of the second season of the talent show in 2015. His contest entry "Golden Boy" was written specifically for Eurovision and presented in March of this year.
Song – "Golden Boy"
8. Moerland, Debra Scarlett (Norway)
Norway has had 3 wins and 10 last places in the history of the contest. It is noteworthy that the demographic crisis makes itself felt, and the country was represented at the competition by an Iranian, a Belarusian and even a Kenyan. This year, a duet will perform for Norway, both members of which are natives of this country.
Song – "A Monster Like Me"
7. Elina Born, Stig Ryasta (Estonia)
Estonians have won Eurovision only once, so they are determined to win. The songs in the duet of Elina and Stig are written by Stig, who is one of the most famous songwriters in Estonia. He also wrote a song for the competition called "Goodbye To Yesterday".
Song – "Goodbye to Yesterday"
6. Aminata Savadogo (Latvia)
• Winner of the national selection show Supernova. Aminata is a songwriter and singer from Latvia. Works in the style of Pop, Electro, R&B, Funk. In 2014, she took 5th place in the Eurovision 2014 qualifying competition.
Song – "Love Injected"
5. Guy Sebastian (Australia)
Sebastian is already a well-known performer in his homeland – during his career he recorded 7 studio albums. Guy is not only a singer, but also a composer. In Australia, he is known as the winner of the country's first edition of the show "Become a Star".
Song – "Tonight Again"
4. Loic Notte (Belgium)
Loic is an experienced contestant. He participated in the national version of the show "Voice". The composition "Rhythm Inside", with which Notte performs at Eurovision, is somewhat out of the usual format, which makes the intrigue more exciting.
Song – "Rhythm Inside"
3. Group "Il Volo" (Italy)
Italy is one of the big five founders of Eurovision, so the representatives of the country do not participate in the qualifying rounds, but perform immediately in the final. The group "Il Volo" brought together three operatic performers – two tenors and a baritone. Now their song "Grande amore" is predicted to be a big success at Eurovision 2015.
Song – "Grande amore"
2. Polina Gagarina (Russia)
For all Russians who are interested in Eurovision 2015, the rating of participants is unthinkable without Polina Gagarina and her song "A Million Voices". The composition was written by a whole international team consisting of Gabriel Alares, Joachim Bjornberg and Leonid Gutkin.
Song – "A Million Voices"
1. Mons Zelmerlev (Sweden)
The Swedes have won the main music competition in Europe 5 times. Among the winners was the iconic ABBA. And this year, the composition Heroes, already quite well-known in the homeland of pop singer Mons Zelmerlev, leads the rating of songs at the Eurovision 2015 contest.
Song – "Heroes"