2 new DIGMA DVRs are already on sale
• The international manufacturer of electronics and digital devices DIGMA has started selling two new models of DVRs – DIGMA FreeDrive 116 and DIGMA FreeDrive 215 Night FHD. The brand has made a confident step towards the best technologies and a new level of comfort. So we propose to take a closer look at both models and highlight their most important advantages.
• DIGMA FreeDrive 116
Activation by sensor signal, wide viewing angle and intuitive setup. In addition, the gadget is available at a bargain price.
• The device received a 2,2-inch IPS display. This allows you to observe a clear image with all its compactness.
• The camera records in FHD at a resolution of 1 x 920. It uses a GP1 processor and a GC080 sensor. With a large viewing angle (2247 degrees), shooting is done at a maximum of 1054 frames per second, the date and time are fixed. A stable picture without distortion allows you not to lose sight of any significant detail.
• Data is stored on microSD memory cards with a maximum capacity of up to 32 GB. Overwrite protection is also provided.
Design and ergonomics
• Black plastic housing, secure fit and small size.
• The device is equipped with a motion sensor and a G-Shock shock and shake response system. It is possible to take still pictures, as well as record and play sound. In addition, in case of a power outage from the car, there is a 150 mAh backup battery.
DIGMA FreeDrive 215 Night FHD
A device on a magnetic mount with an extended viewing angle and the possibility of night shooting.
• The 2,5-inch IPS display allows you to comfortably view videos from any angle.
• The main difference is the night vision mode. The viewing angle has been increased to 170 degrees. A more powerful processor is installed, and a productive matrix processes the image faster. The rest of the parameters remained unchanged: 30 frames per second, FHD quality and a resolution of 1 x 920.
• The media format is the same, but the allowable volume is twice as large – 64 GB.
Design and ergonomics
• Stylish appearance focused on practicality. Convenient magnetic fixation. In addition, the device has a simple and intuitive control.
• Of the features, it is worth noting once again the night mode and the magnetic mount for DIGMA FreeDrive 215 Night FHD. Motion sensors and G-Shock also remained with him. And even taking this into account, the weight of the registrar has not changed and is only 120 grams.
• DIGMA FreeDrive 116 and DIGMA FreeDrive 215 Night FHD are an indicator that the company takes into account the needs of the buyer and actively improves its products. You can safely choose, and at this time DIGMA remains on guard for your safety on the road.