The most expensive women's handbags in the world
• Handbags are every woman's favorite accessory. And every season, the showrooms of the world's largest fashion houses are filled with new models to seduce the buyer.
• You may have spent a few thousand dollars to add a beautiful branded bag to your collection, but there are models that are worth thousands and even millions of dollars. You are unlikely to spend that much on a handbag, but there is certainly nothing wrong with learning about these 10 most expensive handbags in the world.
10 Louis Vuitton Tribute Patchwork Bag
• Louis Vuitton is a very popular name in the fashion world, but this patchwork bag takes it to the next level. Only 20 copies of the Tribute Patchwork have been made, one of which is owned by Beyoncé.
• The design of this piece is a nod to 24 different Louis Vuitton bags released in the same year. The look received mixed reviews from fashion critics. Some complained that it was a Frankenstein from the handbag world, while others thought it was cutting edge.
• Regardless of your opinion of the Tribute Patchwork aesthetic, there can be no doubt that these bags, due to their rarity and homage to Louis Vuitton designers, are incredibly expensive and will only increase in value over time.
9. Judith Leiber Precious Rose Bag
A bag that costs more than most most expensive flowers in the world, in appearance resembles a blooming rose. It is made of high quality materials and completely covered with precious stones. It contains 1196 pink sapphires, 800 tourmalines and 1016 diamonds to be exact.
8. Louis Vuitton Urban Bag
• This is another oddly designed bag from Louis Vuitton. One of the words that critics most often use to describe her is "absurd".
• The design idea literally came from the streets of San Francisco. Although the Louis Vuitton Urban is made from the highest quality Italian leather, it looks like the discarded trash you usually see on the sidewalks of a Californian city. A total of 24 copies of this accessory were made. Owners include Victoria Beckham and Anna Wintour.
7. Handbag «Diamond Forever» Chanel
• The Chanel brand is famous for its high-quality and expensive products, but even among them, this handbag stands apart, as something especially valuable and unique.
• It is made of high quality crocodile leather and adorned with 334 diamonds with a total weight of 3,65 carats. The chain is made of white gold. There are 13 copies of this accessory in total.
6. Hermes Matte Crocodile Birkin Bag
• The top 5 most expensive women's handbags are opened by an accessory created in honor of the French actress and singer Jane Birkin. The material for its manufacture was the highest quality crocodile skin, and the clasp is decorated with beautiful white diamonds weighing 10 carats.
• And for those who cannot afford such an expensive item, Hermes has created an inexpensive version for just $5000 (375 rubles).
5. Lana Marks Cleopatra bag
• This super-expensive handbag is a red carpet celebrity favorite. Typically, only one Cleopatra bag is created each year, and each bag looks different in terms of color and design.
• So far, the most expensive Cleopatra clutch, made from American alligator skin, is owned by Chinese singer and actress Li Bingbing. And in order to harmonize with the owner's dress, the clutch was decorated with 1600 white diamonds with a total weight of 40 carats. And Bingbing's name on the handbag is spelled with rose gold and diamonds.
4. Hermes Chaine d'Ancre Bag
• A very unusual accessory of a luxurious women's wardrobe is made in a prison style and adorned with 1160 diamonds. What makes this item even more expensive is that it was designed by famous French designer Pierre Hardy and there are only 3 of these bags in the world.
3. Hermes Birkin Bag by Ginza Tanaka
• This bag is designed by Hermes brand together with Ginza Tanaka, a famous Japanese designer, and what they have created together is simply breathtaking. It is made of platinum, which is a very expensive material in itself, and is also set with 2000 diamonds. In addition, the bag has a diamond band that you can take off and use as a necklace or bracelet.
• In the center of the bag is an 8-carat pear-shaped diamond that can be removed and worn as a brooch.
2. Hermes KellyRose Gold Bag
• Hermes partnered with jeweler Piers Hardy to create this princess in the world of fabulously expensive handbags. It is made in the style of crocodile skin, but is made of pure rose gold. A small, luxurious and amazingly expensive women's bag is decorated with 1160 diamonds.
• When the CEO of Hermes was asked who would be able to afford such a purchase, he replied:
• - I have no idea. But they may have to walk around with two bodyguards.
1. Handbag Mouawad 1001 Nights
• The Mouawad bag is the most expensive bag ever, and this fact confirms its entry into the Guinness Book of Records back in 2011.
• This exquisite piece took a total of 8 hours and the combined efforts of 800 professionals to make.
• The heart shaped bag was created using 18 carat gold and lots of diamonds. In total, it contains 4517 diamonds, of which 4356 are colorless, 56 pink and 105 yellow diamonds.