NEATSVOR T30 Review – Wet and Dry Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
• Let's test a new model of a wireless vacuum cleaner from the leading robotics company NEATSVOR, with all-in-one functionality for wet and dry cleaning.
• The NEATSVOR T30 vacuum cleaner can work on hard types of surfaces: laminate, linoleum, tile, vinyl or parquet. It can also be used on carpets, after turning off the water supply.
- LED display: yes
- Voltage: DC 25,2V
- Power: 255 W
- Adapter parameters: 29.5V, 1A
- Battery capacity: 3800mAh
- Working time (general mode): ≥45 minutes
- Charging time: 240min
- Used water container: 800 ml
- Pure water tank: 1000ml
- Net weight: 5,2KG
- Product dimensions: 330x350x1190 mm
- Warranty: 3 years
- Country of origin: China
Contents of delivery
• The vacuum cleaner comes in a cardboard box, inside which you will find:
- Main building
- Handle assembly
- Clean water container
- Container for garbage and dirty water
- Charging station
- Power supply unit
- Stand for accessories
- Roller brush
- Cleaning tool (brush)
- Washable filter
- Instruction manualn and English.
Device and operating modes
• The vacuum cleaner has several modes of operation:
- Auto – low suction power to remove dust, simple dirt;
- Maximum – high suction power to remove stubborn dirt, such as grease stains from food;
- Carpet track – dry suction mode.
• A feature of the NEATSVOR T30 vacuum cleaner is the simultaneous cleaning of dry and wet debris. The smart brushless motor delivers high suction power and easily picks up common household dirt. Thanks to the suction power declared by the manufacturer at 13000 Pa, the vacuum cleaner can collect dust, milk or pasta that is on the floor.
• The microfiber and nylon absorbent roller quickly removes dirt and leaves the floor almost dry, which extends the life of the flooring and reduces the risk of injury to family members on wet floors. With the NEATSVOR T30 you can collect spilled water and dry floors in case of a leak.
The system for supplying and discharging water to the vacuum cleaner roller ensures cleanliness during operation – dirty water immediately after cleaning the roller from dirt is sent to the waste tank, you use only fresh water to clean the floors.
• The vacuum cleaner has a UV lamp in its design, which turns on automatically when cleaning, disinfecting floor coverings from viruses and bacteria.
• The large LED display allows you to monitor the operating parameters of the vacuum cleaner. The display shows the charge level, suction mode/power, UV lamp on, no water in the tank, the need for automatic cleaning of the roller and a full waste tank.
• When working with a vacuum cleaner, voice prompts will help you, they are quite loud and, if necessary, they can be turned off, for this there is a special button on the case.
• The cordless design ensures mobility: no need to drag the cord along with you and make sure that it does not get tangled on furniture or someone trips over it.
• The battery capacity is 4000 mAh, providing up to 45 minutes of operation of the vacuum cleaner when fully charged, which should be enough to clean 200 square meters of premises during normal operation.
• For ease of use, the manufacturer provides for the presence of rollers that, when the vacuum cleaner is turned on, set in motion, which makes it easier to move the vacuum cleaner during cleaning.
• Self-cleaning of the roller and hoses of the vacuum cleaner occurs when you install it on the charging station and press one button on the handle.
• When cleaning the waste tank, it is worth noting a special "strainer" designed to separate water and debris, you only need to rinse the tank with water, throwing out the garbage from it. The filter of the vacuum cleaner can also be washed under running water as it gets dirty. A brush is included to clean the hoses. To store accessories, the manufacturer has provided a stand.
Advantages and disadvantages
• Based on the operation of this vacuum cleaner, I would like to draw the following positive conclusions:
- The charge really lasts for a long time: with a charge of 50%, we were able to clean for 35 minutes on various surfaces – carpets, laminate and linoleum.
- The function of automatic selection of the operating mode is a convenient thing, because. the vacuum cleaner itself determines where there is strong pollution and increases suction power.
- The separation of water into tanks and the auto-cleaning function are a good solution for a household vacuum cleaner. Everything is clean and free of dirt.
• From the minuses of my experience with this vacuum cleaner, I can note the following:
- the vacuum cleaner is very heavy, after 20 minutes of vacuuming it feels like you did exercises with a barbell or dumbbells. Although its weight without water is not as great as it might seem and is only 4.8 kg, but what will it feel like after cleaning 200 sq.m. I'm afraid to imagine;
- The vacuum cleaner is suitable for cleaning flat surfaces. If you have uneven floors in your house, then cleaning will turn into torture, because. it will not work to pick up debris with a roller or clean a stain on unevenness. There is also a question of maneuverability – I had to work hard to get out along the baseboards or at the legs of the cabinets.