Rating of the best cars of 2023 according to Russians
Although various Lada models are among the most popular cars, motorists do not consider them the best cars. This is evidenced by the data of a survey conducted by the portal "Drom".
How the rating of the best passenger cars in 2023 was compiled according to Russians
• When ranking cars, ratings received from 2,5 million portal users were taken into account. Each car owner rated their car on a scale from 1 to 10 according to the following parameters:
• Then, a weighted average rating was calculated using a special formula that took into account both the average rating of the car and the number of ratings given to it, the average rating for all cars in the list, and the minimum number of ratings to participate in the rating.
• The highest score that a car can score is 10 points. All cars in the top 10 scored at least 9,3 points.
Top 10 best cars according to car owners
10. Audi A7 hatchback
• Above all, users rated the appearance of the car. The chassis and the motor deserved the same marks (9.3.). In our country, this hatchback is offered with 204 and 310 hp petrol engines. or diesel – 245 hp
• And in last place was the salon – 9.2 points. In the Audi A7, comfortable "breathing" seats are equipped with adjustable lateral support. It is spacious in the back, but due to the sloping roof, tall people may not be too comfortable. The rear seat can be folded down completely or partially, while increasing the amount of space available for luggage up to 1390 liters.
9. Executive sedan Lexus LS430
• If some users have complaints about the exterior (9.1 points), then in terms of the appearance and comfort of the interior, this car is one of the leaders in the list, with 9,4 points.
• The 282-horsepower 4,3-liter engine, as well as the TEMS adaptive air suspension, were also positively evaluated, they received 9.6 and 9.3 points, respectively.
8. Lexus ES250 Sedan
• The stylish Lexus is equipped with a 2,5-liter engine with 184 hp, which consumes about 8 liters per 100 kilometers. The engine received a rating of 9,2 points from users. And the MacPherson strut front and rear scored 9,3 points.
• Even higher – at 9,4 points – the drivers rated the spacious interior with thoughtful ergonomics, heated front seats, air ionizer, engine start at the touch of a button, and other amenities. And the highest praise was given to the appearance of the ES250 (9,5 points).
7. SUV Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
• This powerful all-wheel drive car is valued by its owners primarily for its unusual appearance. Aggressively "squinted" optics, streamlined profile and eye-catching wheel arches make the Evoque noticeable even in heavy traffic.
• The salon also did not disappoint the owners, scoring 9,4 points. Even the base version has aluminum inserts in the cabin, an 8-speaker audio system and an 8-inch touch screen, while the interior of the improved Prestige version is trimmed in two-tone leather, has aluminum and wood inserts.
• Least of all – 9,3 and 9,2 points, respectively – scored the engine (a choice of petrol power of 240 hp and diesel power of 150 and 190 hp) and suspension – MacPherson front, multi-link rear.
6. Lexus GS250 sedan
• Think this is the last Lexus in the top 10 best cars of 2023 according to users? And here it is not. But more on that later.
• Appearance is the main advantage of the Lexus GS250, according to this criterion, he scored 9,5 points. Almost as good as the exterior is the interior, with heated front seats, 8-way adjustable front seats, an 8-inch or 12,3-inch display depending on trim, cruise control, and other premium features.
• The same number of points as the salon, scored the item "chassis". All independent suspension components are made of aluminum to optimize axle weight distribution and reduce weight.
• In last place is the V6 engine, with a capacity of 209 hp, which, paired with a 6-speed automatic transmission, allows the GS250 to accelerate to 100 km / h in 8,6 seconds.
5. Crossover Infiniti FX37
• The owners are delighted with the swift silhouette, long hood, wide wheel arches and predatory “narrowed” headlights of this all-wheel drive Japanese crossover. Exterior rating – 9,6 out of 10.
- The 3,7-liter engine with a capacity of 333 hp received the same rating, accelerating to a hundred in 6,8 seconds according to the passport.
- The spacious interior with leather seats, a panoramic roof and a standard Bose audio system received 9,3 points.
- But the suspension with variable stiffness suspension earned only 9,1 points.
4. Lexus RX450h crossover
• From fourth to first place in the list of the best cars is occupied by Lexus. And each of them received a score of at least 9,4 points in appearance – like the RX450h. A distinctive feature of this model are: a wide front bumper and a false radiator grille.
• But the best part of this car, according to the users who participated in the survey, is the 2,7 and 3,5 liter engine (there is also a hybrid option).
• And 9,3 points were scored for the chassis (in front – MacPherson strut suspension, in the rear – double-lever) and an interior with a panoramic roof, heated steering wheel, 10 airbags and other features for a comfortable and safe trip.
3. Lexus IS250 premium sports sedan
• The main advantage of this model is an outstanding exterior (9,6 points). The front bumper seems to be too close to the ground – but this is a misleading impression. Streamlined body parts, widely protruding wheel arches, "slanting" optics – all this gives the Lexus IS250 an assertive look.
• Lexus IS250 is equipped with a six-cylinder V-shaped petrol 2,5-liter engine, can accelerate to 100 km / h in 8,4 seconds and rush at a top speed of 220 km / h. Motor rating – 9,5 points.
• The chassis (front suspension – independent, rear – multi-link, independent) earned 9,4 points, and interior comfort – 9,2 points.
2. Lexus GS350 Business Class Sedan
• The luxury sedan received an aluminum wishbone front suspension and an all-new multi-link rear suspension, which was positively received by drivers, with a running gear rated at 9,4 points.
- The leather interior with excellent noise isolation, electric steering column, heated front seats, 7-inch multimedia system and dual-zone climate control scored the same number of points.
- The powerful 307-horsepower V6 engine, combined with a 6-speed automatic transmission, received a rating of 9,5.
- And the same assessment deserved the appearance of the car.
1. Premium SUV Lexus LX570
• According to Russians, the best car of 2023 is equipped with a V-shaped 8-cylinder, 5.7-liter power unit with a capacity of 367 hp. And it reaches 100 km/h in just 7,7 seconds. The owners of the Lexus LX570 rated the engine at 9,6 points.
• The “smart suspension”, which compensates for vibration from bumps and is able to set the ground clearance (225 mm) depending on road conditions, received the same rating. The all-wheel drive system can also adjust to the quality of grip.
• Appearance and interior with 8 seats, Mark Levinson audio system and 8-inch touch media system, earned 9,5 points each.